Dark Angel

This was such an amazing experience. I am part of a group on Facebook that has a bunch of different photographers from East Idaho. We discuss equipment, locations, technique, etc. And one of the best things we do is have group mentor sessions where we can together and learn about all sorts of fun photography things... absolutely free! It's been an incredible opportunity to meet amazing people, and have experiences that I wouldn't have been able to gain on my own. It almost reminded me of my photography courses in college, because I got to use awesome equipment, have fabulous instructors, and just got to have fun with it! I really hope you like them! I would like to thank Emily and Nate Photography for organizing this. More special thanks go to the following: Stylist: Emily Downey Hair and Make-up: Austin Kade Wardrobe: Kathy Reed from Treasure's Bridal andykayphotography001 andykayphotography002 andykayphotography003 andykayphotography004 andykayphotography005 andykayphotography006 andykayphotography007 andykayphotography008 andykayphotography009 andykayphotography010 andykayphotography011 andykayphotography012 andykayphotography013 andykayphotography014 andykayphotography015

No comments:

Post a Comment